Hard to Find - Contact Store for Availability
Unlock the power of imagination! Using easy-to-follow instructions and materials that can be found around the house, Making Make-Believe
offers over 125 projects and activities sure to foster children’s creativity. Little ones will learn to see the world in a new way as they transform things like old sheets, rubber gloves, egg cartons, and pebbles into toys, costumes, forts, and storytelling games. With plenty of drawings and step-by-step guidelines, this book will show you how to:
- Create wacky hats, fabric-mâché masks, and other silly dress-up outfits
- Turn your living room into a magical blanket land or a daring obstacle maze
- Put on a play starring puppets made from socks, sticks, spoons, or even shadows
- Whip up culinary delights like edible moon rocks, goldfish aquariums, and butterfly bagels
- Make crafts and forts inspired by storybooks like Curious George, Madeline, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Play pretend as an artist, carpenter, scientist, treasure-hunter, veterinarian, and more!
Perfect for inspiring independent play or for side-by-side fun with a grown-up, Making Make-Believe
is packed with ideas for hours of creative adventure!